Monday, July 22, 2013

Baby B Belly Diaries

This is my week to update all the old belly shots so I can start posting my up-to-date ones!  We've been getting lots of good use out of this chalkboard.

At 14 weeks I was feeling really good.  I also started to notice more of a bump at this point.  And if what they say is true about heart burn, then my baby will have TONS of hair (especially if he takes after his father)...

 At 15 weeks I was just getting over another cold (blah).  I didn't get morning sickness but what I did get this pregnancy were colds that KNOCKED ME OUT.  I can't remember the last time I got colds this bad, yes, multiple colds.  I was on drugs from the Dr. and I even got a netty pot - anyone know what these are?  Well after that cold, I don't ever want to use one again.  But... I did get a humidifier that we can use for the baby! One thing down :)  Oh and PS... yeah we found out it's a BOY!!!!  Which is another story all on its own.  The condensed version is at 11 weeks they guessed a girl, then at 15 weeks, they guessed a boy... so we will get 100% gender confirmation at our appt this coming Fri (19 weeks)!

 At 16 weeks we made our "official" announcement on Instagram/Facebook.  Will post the announcement pic on another post.  Even though all our family and close friends knew at that point it felt so good for it to be out in the open.  I celebrated the Fourth of July with my 16-week belly in a bikini with burgers and fireworks.

Week 17 was pretty uneventful. I kept thinking I felt the baby kick, but really I'm still not sure if I felt it that early.  I kept describing it as a tickling, tapping from the inside. So small that it could have easily been my stomach growling/growing/digesting.

Whew!!!! We're almost updated here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment