Monday, July 29, 2013

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 7 lbs gained... Definitely only going to be reporting this section once a month now.  
Maternity clothes? I scored some Gap skinny cropped pants this week.  Also - I got these cute pants from ASOS - but they are a little more legging-like than pants if you're interested in ordering.
Stretch marks? nada
Sleep: Still sleeping good... but we need to train Walter and Max to sleep somewhere other than our room.  They wake me up a couple times each night.  My poor babies, they're not going to know what hit them.
Best moment this week: We had our 19 week ultrasound last Friday and it was so fun to see the baby moving around.  I also can't believe how much he already looks like a little human being!  On another note, I went to the JT and Jay-Z concert with a couple of my girlfriends yesterday... it was awesome!
Food cravings: Sweet Factory strawberry sour belts... boom 
Looking forward to: dressing the baby... I did a little shopping for him last week.  Baby Gap has 40% off sale stuff right now, got some great finds for Baby!
Baby item of the week: Look at this cute wood alphabet piece of decor I got for the nursery.  I love it!

Awww... they're so tiny!



4 comments:

  1. You're still so tiny! Are you sure there is a baby in there? I'm pretty sure my stomach looks like that after a solid breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Court! It keeps growing each week, it's crazy.

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the abc decor??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on "alphabet" in the post.. it will take you to the link! :)

      Delete