Monday, August 12, 2013

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Got some great items from Anthro this week that can grow with me :)
Stretch marks? still in the clear
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: I went with my sister-in-law to check out Babies R Us... overwhelmed would be a great word to describe how that place makes you feel. But it got me that much more excited for Baby B!
Food cravings: Saw these in the store and decided to capitalize on them. Leggo my eggo.

Looking forward to: Labor Day wknd! I'm going to UT to visit my brother and his wife, I don't get to see them often enough. And UT has some great shopping to do while we're there.
Baby item of the week: We've been looking at cribs and I'm almost positive I want the Jenny Lind crib in white.  But I'm somewhat torn because I do also love this Modo two-tone crib.  Look how cute both of these cribs are in these nurseries.


2 comments:

  1. Just found ur blog!!! So fun to see your pregnancy coming along! We love our blog and have printed it off in giant books for the past 5 years! Keep it up! You look amazing and so excited for your little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! Such a good idea to print them out into books!

      Delete