Sunday, August 11, 2013

Anthro Letters + Our Revamped Fireplace

Have you seen those amazing Zinc Letters from Anthropologie?  They are so simple and I really wanted some above our fireplace.  I have seen a lot of other people do them themselves so decided to try it!

The first step is to get your supplies:
  • Cardboard/Paper Machete Letters - I ordered mine from Hobby Lobby here.  I really like the font and they were only $2.47 each. Done and done.
  • Krylon Metallic Spray Paint - I bought mine from Walmart but I think you can get it at Home Depot or any type of hardware store.


Some people use wood letters or other forms so really it is just your preference.  I love the way the letters turned out!


Also, we Tim repainted the brick on our fireplace since this pic was taken.  Here it is now... I like it SO much better!  I need to do a little organizing of the items on the fireplace. I'll get there...


1 comment: