Tuesday, August 27, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks
Maternity clothes? rockin them
Stretch marks? Still in the clear
Sleep: Sleeping good... so good that it's hard to get up in the morning
Best moment this week: Had an appt last Fri at 23 weeks.  We got to see the baby moving all around and he was especially active since right before I drank that awful sugary orange drink for the glucose screening.  It was awesome seeing the baby but not so awesome having to chug that drink in 5 minutes.
Food cravings: I was really excited about a work trip to SF this week b/c I was going to be flying into Oakland where my favorite ice cream (Fentons) is IN the airport.  Well... I just got back today and to make a long story short was rushed to get on a flight so couldn't get my ice cream. Wah. BUT the good news is I'm going to visit my brother and sister-in-law this wknd in SLC and I have a layover in Oakland... weird that I'm excited for a layover?  I think not.
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery! I think we finally landed on a color (Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue)  I also want to do a chair rail and either wainscoting or beadboard on the walls (see pics below of what we like)
Baby item of the week: Look at these adorable moccasins my sweet friend got for the baby. :) Thanks Auntie TT!

Here are some pictures of the wall moldings I like for the nursery...
 

And the last picture is the color we like for the nursery. What do you think?!


3 comments:

  1. Um...love! When I have a house of my own, 10 years from now, you are officially hired to come decorate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Court - these pics are not of MY house. haha... but they are what I wish for my house to look like. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures after we are done. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the color you chose and the molding on the last picture. You are already getting some really cute things for the baby. Sorry I don't get to travel with you, enjoy your ice cream in Oakland. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete