Sunday, August 18, 2013

Celebrating Summer

Between all the back-to-school traffic and commercials we've been seeing in the last couple weeks it's been making me sad.  Summer is not over yet.  And to celebrate summer we decided to have a beach day.

It started out like this...

While I waited for Tim to get off work I made myself breakfast in bed.
I'm fancy, huh?

Left for the beach and got there around noon. Grey & overcast :( I had immediately regretted not bringing a sweatshirt as I sat wrapped in my towel taking pictures of Tim who was lovin the cool weather.
And then there was SUN!!!! 
and SAND CRABS! PS - is it mating season? Tim went in the water and said the whole ground was covered in them... 
I took pictures of Tim while he went exploring
And pictures of my belly & toes
It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment