Monday, October 14, 2013

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks, only 10 weeks left! Woah.
Maternity clothes? Just got a couple dresses for the shower from ASOS, still trying to decide which one to go with..
Sleep: Slept great this week (minus a few back aches) as long as I had all my pillows
Best moment this week: We had our 4D ultrasound! It was AWESOME.  Our parents came along and the place was like a theater.  There was a huge projector and tons of room so both of our parents could sit.  Baby was active the whole time! I felt like he was showing off for us.  He kept snuggling his feet, he sucked on his toes, he yawned, he was sticking his tongue out... it was crazy to see that he can do all those things right now.  It's making me even more anxious for him to be here.
 

That would be a foot he is snuggling (above left), look how happy it makes him. Sigh.
Bottom left pic is one of my favorites, such a deep thinker my son is.

 
Food cravings: I made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread.  For this rookie right here, I'm going to say it turned out bomb.  I will definitely be making it again.

Looking forward to: Meeting my new nephew, William :)  My sister in law is most likely going to have him next weekend.  Can't wait to snuggle up on him. 
Baby item of the week: My SIL was telling me about the Miracle Swaddling Blanket.  It is supposed to be the best swaddle blanket and help with colic, essentially it's supposed to live up to its name.  She got one and is going to try it out on Baby Will and then let me know.  Anyone else heard anything about this blanket?... Also does anyone else have a 28-year-old husband who is obsessed with this song?  So much so, that he downloaded an app that he can play the "fox noises" at any time.  Yeah... I think I might be the only one.  Anyways, it reminded me of this cute little fox, even if it does make me think of that song.

This week I was finally feeling better enough to go walking so I had to document it of course.  Here I am ready to go! Woot woot! (I promise our bed does not always look like this, it was sheet/duvet washing day ;)

Today I am off work for Columbus Day!  Me and all the bankers, so random, but I'll take it.  I'll be picking up some dark wood stain so that Tim can get the arms of our rocker stained today and then we can drop it off to get reupholstered. Have a great Columbus day and week!!!

1 comment:

  1. My 27 year old boyfriend is obsessed with it. So I don't think you're the only one :) You look adorable, per usual.

    ReplyDelete