Sunday, October 20, 2013

31 Weeks!



How far along? 31 WEEKS!!! Wowza
Maternity clothes? Yup, was enjoying wearing my new long sleeve maternity shirts but then it's back to warm weather again. Fall, please come back. 
Sleep: Slept pretty good this week, finally feeling like this cold has gone away!
Best moment this week: Meeting my sweet nephew William Henry.  He is such a dream.  He just couldn't wait to get here and came 3 weeks early.  My SIL is a champ and both her and the baby are home and doing great.  Here he is...
I'm obsessed with those chubby lips, perfection.
Food cravings: Cereal. Cold cereal.  Could eat it 2 out of 3 meals a day. 
Looking forward to: Introducing Will to Baby B!  Now that Will is here it's getting more real.  It used to seem so far away but only two months now!
Baby item of the week: I've been looking at mobiles for above the baby's crib and I am loving these Restoration Hardware ones.  Here are my favorites: vintage airplane mobile, animal mobile or this elephant mobile.

With the new baby here I got a chance to spend some time with my niece and nephew (Will's older brother and sister, Nate + Paige).  We had lots of play time and Auntie spoiling happening.
We braided hair.
And Auntie brought them doughnuts for breakfast. :)
 
And Uncle Timmy roughed up Nate.

Tim and I went to the pumpkin patch today to pick out some pumpkins for carving this week.
I found the perfect one! ;)
Oh and here's one of the pups while I was cooking this week, keeping their eyes on me should anything fall on the floor.  Cuteness.
Have a great week!!!



3 comments:

  1. You are the best auntie! Thank you for taking such good care of my kids. You are going to be such an amazing mom. Plus you are the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! I should've had you pick me out maternity clothes:) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute with those kiddos! You're going to be the best little mommy. Emphasis on little because the only weight you've gained is right on your belly where it belongs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Tara is good at braiding hair. I should know...

    ReplyDelete