Sunday, October 27, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks, entering my eighth month, ALMOST THERE!
Maternity clothes? Still sportin them.  This week I tried to find a costume for Halloween this Thursday. I'll be dressing up at work.  It is a HUGE deal in my office.  There will be plenty of pictures to come.
Sleep: Feeling pretty lucky that I am still sleeping good, I've heard it gets pretty bad at the end.
Best moment this week: The weekend!  Work has been so busy lately that I'm reminded how grateful I am for the weekends.  Also it gives me time to do more baby prep.
Food cravings: I've been craving eggs over medium, you know where the yolk is all runny.  And that's a no no so for now I've been sticking with scrambled but daydreaming about my sourdough toast and runny yolk eggs on top... 8 weeks.
Looking forward to: Halloween!  We are hoping the weather cools down enough so that we can have a little firepit going in the driveway and pass out candy to all the kids in the neighborhood.  And if we have a firepit you know what that means, S'mores :)
Baby item of the week: I've been looking at blankets for the crib this week and am having kind of a tough time finding the one.  Here are a few I like.


I'm kind of all over the place with the styles I'm looking at, but I do like the more subtle ones and will probably go with a solid color blanket... we shall see.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment