Wednesday, November 20, 2013

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks
Maternity clothes? I know I'm almost there but I couldn't resist this comfy dress from Motherhood Maternity.  
Sleep: I'm getting a lot of sleep but it's just interrupted with many bathroom trips, I guess it's good that I'll be getting used to waking up multiple times during the night!
Best moment this week: We got our chair for the nursery.  As I mentioned in a previous post, we got my Grandma Hazel's old chair reupholstered for the nursery.  She passed away just this last year and I'm so glad that we have something to remind us of her in the nursery.  Here is the before and after. I'm in love with it.  It turned out perfectly.
Food cravings: Thanksgiving food!!! 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving next week!!! can't wait to get together with all my family and feast on one of my favorite meals.  I'm in charge of yams this year so I've been looking up recipes for that.  I'm thinking one candied and one that's not so sweet.  Anyone have a good recipe?
Baby item of the week: Not so much an item but I'm thinking of making one of these little banners for Baby B's room. They are so cute!



From decoracion facilisimo

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm going to see Hunger Games: Catching Fire tonight, I'll let you all know how it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment