Tuesday, November 5, 2013

33 Weeks


How far along? 33 Weeks
Monthly Check in: 21 lbs gained, Baby & I are a-growin!
Maternity clothes? Trying to hold off on buying anything else since I only have 6.5 weeks left!  But I will be getting a pair of comfy black yoga style pants.  Ruined mine last weekend when we attempted to give our dogs a haircut.  Let's just say we now know why we take them to get groomed instead of doing it ourselves. 
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty good.  It's definitely been harder to get up in the mornings but I wake up SOOO hungry so that pretty much is my motivation to get out of bed.
Best moment this week: I have the best friends and family.  They threw me a shower last Saturday and it was gorgeous and perfect.  The baby and I were incredibly spoiled and now I feel like we're ready for him to arrive!  We have the crib set up and the nursery is becoming my favorite room in the house.
Food cravings: Pomegranates... I love love love them.  I just bought the small package from Trader Joe's (the ones that are ready to eat) the other day and sat with a spoon and ate it. So delicious and juicy.  
Looking forward to: I get to see a bunch of family from my Dad's side this weekend for another family shower.  I am so excited to see everyone and to celebrate this squirmy babe inside of me.
Baby item of the week: I still have a small list of things to get done before baby gets here.  On the list is a sound machine.  Does this really matter, did any of you mamas get one for your kids?

Okay now I want to share a bunch of great pictures from the shower, SO cute!

This is one of my best friends, Miss Kimmie, she is incredible and I often refer to her as Martha since she is so stinkin crafty and everything she touches turns out perfect.  She, along with my mom and MIL planned and did the shower and I am so grateful to them! Thank you! :)

Some of the decor from the tables


The cake and dessert table were to die for - all my favorite sweets in one place!

They had set up an area for people to leave Baby B and I a note.  I loved looking through these after the shower.  We will definitely treasure this book.

One of my oldest and best friends completely surprised me and flew in from Utah.  It was one of the highlights of the day.  Her and B are sharing a moment below. And another pic of more friends.  
These are just a few of the pictures that some friends had forwarded.  I wasn't able to get pictures yet of all the wonderful food that was prepared or of everyone who attended so if anyone has more pictures feel free to send my way!  Thank you everyone for coming and for making Baby B & I feel so special!

1 comment: