Tuesday, November 26, 2013

36 weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks, I love how it says Happy Thanksgiving and you can see the Christmas tree we just put up in the background.  Gotta get a head start on my Christmas decor!
Maternity clothes? I laughed when I saw this shirt, it feels very appropriate.  I can't wait for Thanksgiving this year.  I love getting together with family and eating my most favorite meal of the year.

Sleep: Ughh... I am lucky, don't get me wrong, but I cannot wait to not have to get up 6 times in the night to go pee.    
Best moment this week: My coworkers surprised me this last week and threw me a baby shower.  It was so nice, with the best food (Porto's) and sweets, balloons, flowers and gifts.  It was so nice and I'm so lucky to work with such great people.  :)  My last day at work before MAT leave is today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone.
Food cravings: I have been craving Thanksgiving food, not sure if it's just because I know it's coming and my palette is preparing for it, but I really can not wait. Mashed potatoes and turkey and gravy and yams and pies.... :)
Looking forward to: THANKSGIVING!!! Family time, shopping and food.
Baby item of the week: I ordered this mirror for the nursery. It arrives next week, I'll post a picture when we get it.  Hopefully it looks as good in person as I think it does online!

No comments:

Post a Comment